target.assertAttribute available assertions
target.assertProperty available assertions
Asserts that the element is currently available and visible. Available settings:
- available on the page and observable - the target is available in the DOM and visible to the user (displayed, visible, opaque, within the viewport)
- available on the page - the target is available in the DOM. It enables the following options
- display: any/none/NOT none
- visibility: any/hidden/NOT hidden
- opacity: any/0/NOT 0
- offset: any/within the viewport/out of the viewport
- available, but NOT observable - the target is available in the DOM, not not visible to the user (display: none or visibility: hidden or opacity: 0 or out of the viewport)
- NOT available on the page - the target is not available in the DOM
Asserts that the HTML content of the focused element satisfies the given constraint
Asserts that the rendered text content of the focused element satisfies the given constraint. Unlike
target.assertHtmlthis method takes pure text content without HTML, which approximates the text the user would get if they highlighted the contents of the element with the cursor and then copied it to the clipboard.
Asserts that target's position relative to other given target
Asserts that a target matches a given selector or pseudo-selector
Asserts that number of child elements matching a specified selector satisfies the given constraint.
Asserts that number of child elements containing a specified text satisfies the given constraint.
Asserts that screenshot of the target matches already approved one